Hi everyone! I've been meaning to make a page dedicated to what I can offer in terms of commissions! I'll keep this updated as my portfolio grows. Commission prices may change at any time but I'll try to keep it as fair as possible. Without further ado let's see what's on offer!
A drawing of one character posed on white background. This is done in a drawing style similar to what you'll find in a sketchbook!
[Cost] = $30 USD (+$20 USD for additional characters. Depending on volume and detail of additional characters after two, price will drop to $10-$15 USD per extra)
COMPLETE DRAWING (with Simple Background)
A full render of any character of your choice doing whatever you feel would best reflect their personalities and represent a scenario!
[Cost] = $50 USD (+$30 USD for additional characters. The same rule applies to additional larger-scaled props such as a vehicle/motorcycle/full bodied mascots etc...)
If you're looking for a highly detailed illustration containing characters, a story and atmospheric perspective, all done in graphite, this is where it's at. These kinds of illustrations are my specialty too, taking up more than 8-10 hours to draw and fully render. So you're pretty much paying me $10 or less an hour to complete a highly detailed illustration to your liking,
which I think is quite a bargain. XD
All graphite illustrations will be done in 11" X 14" Bristol or Vellum.
[Cost] = $100 USD (The standard already includes two predominant characters in the illustration as focal/non-focal points. Extra charges may apply if there are several important characters to be included in the drawing. We can negotiate from there to find the right budget matching your request.)
COLOR and FULL RENDER options are available upon request. Please contact me for a quote.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Here are some rules to follow. READ THEM, respect them and I can get your commission done in good time:
- PLEASE send me a DETAILED DESCRIPTION of what you're requesting. The more detail the better since you're here to get the most out of your commission!
Please let me know if you have a particular style you'd like me to use for your commission - e.g. Sonic (anthro cartoon), anime, realism, etc.
- Having VISUALS REFERENCES will be a big plus to help me get the best out of your commission, in fact it'll save you money too! For commissions that are purely based on description (e.g. you have a full bio of your character but don't have an existing visual or finished artwork of your character design) I will charge $10 USD per page that I sketch for research and design of your character or concept.
- All commissions will undergo a warm-up or pre-conceptual stage where I'll sketch ideas onto paper and have it presented on blogs to show work-in-progress. These sketches do not cost anything to you, they are FREE! The only cost involving sketches of this nature is stated above (the point prior to this).
- PRIORITY will be given to those who pay me in advance. For example if I have already picked five slots for the month (say A, B, C, D, & E), person A & B may have approached me with their requests first but because C paid me in full earlier he/she will get priority over A or B despite being next in line.
- When details of the commission have been agreed upon, a 50% deposit is sometimes required at the start (depending on my discretion) and the rest of the payment is to be sent upon completion. The high resolution image will be sent to you once full payment has been received.
- All payments to be made to my PAYPAL account (and PAYPAL ONLY, sorry guys!) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Also when performing the transaction DO NOT pass on the 'transaction fee' to my account - that is to be paid on your behalf. I will not accept payment if you do not meet this condition, and you will therefore forfeit your commission.
- Requesting for the ORIGINAL ILLUSTRATION to be sent to you is definitely an option! Note me for a negotiable rate of the original artwork and the rates for postage and handling.
- Last by not least, every commissioned project I work on enables me the right to present ideas and concept sketches, based on the details of the commission, to the general public. If you prefer to have information, details, and/or artwork of your commission CONFIDENTIAL please let me know in advance.
Should you have any inquiries regarding commissions please don't hesitate to:
- write a comment here,
- send me a PM, or
- throw me an e-mail at - email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to read through my commissions page, have a happy time requesting!